Saturday, November 29, 2008

Little Sadie

"My Lady Sadie" I call her. She's more allert now and is smiling when we talk to her. I think she looks like both her brothers. Mostly like Chase but I see Marriner in her too. It is sooooo sooooo fun to have a girl! I love it!

We had a good Thanksgiving. Pleanty of food and lots of fun. Natalie took these pictures of Sadie...I think they are pretty cute. The flower just adds to the cuteness.

She definately hasn't missed too many meals. She's only 7 weeks and over 13 pounds! She is so fun to hold....just melts in my arms.

2 comments:

Richelle said...

She is adorable. Just need to squeeze those chunky cheeks!

Dean Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! I wish I could see and hold her! She is darling and she looks like Chase's twin. I miss you Brooksie and will be asking lots of questions when baby Berlyn arrives!

Love ya,
Nic